Last updated 14th February 2014
This privacy statement sets out how Bunn Leisure complies with European Union data protection requirements concerning any personal information you give to the company and its associated businesses using the internet. You can access this privacy statement from the top of every page of our caravan sales website by clicking the appropriate link. Any changes to these policies will be posted on this page.
Bunn Leisure is the trading name of White Horse Caravan Company Limited, Paddock Lane, Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex PO20 9EJ
Registered in England No. 1538949
VAT Registration Number: 193 0195 64
Conditions relating to the use of this web site
Bunn Leisure makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided through all of its web sites published on the internet are accurate at the time of inclusion. However occasionally we may make inadvertent errors, including typographical errors for which we apologise. Information may also be updated or changed at any time without notice and as such Bunn Leisure reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
Bunn Leisure accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from any of the Bunn Leisure web sites.
Prices and Payment
All prices and charges on this site are in UK pounds. They include any VAT payable, but exclude installation, annual site fees or any other charges unless stated - See Terms and Conditions of Sale - Caravans. We also offer caravans excluding their furnishings as a manufacturers order subject to availability and therefore in some circumstances you may see the full price, the caravan price excluding furnishings and a furnishings price displayed on the website. Click here for a full list of furnishings included in a caravan purchase.
The total cost of your order will be the price of the products you order, any additional services you choose (e.g. installation), plus any other applicable charges. All these will be set out clearly in the paperwork you receive from your sales advisor at the time of your order.
Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change before (but not after) we accept your order and any deposit has been cleared. If something becomes unavailable we may offer you an alternative.
IMPORTANT: We try very hard to ensure that all information on this site is accurate. However, just occasionally, an error can occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we may cancel your order at any time up to the point we assign the product or service to you (even if we have we have previously confirmed). We will contact you where we become aware of an error and ask you whether you wish to continue with your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we do cancel your order you will receive a full refund of any charges paid in advance.
Data Protection Information
The information contained in any correspondence with us along with your email address and other details will only be used by Bunn Leisure and its officers in order to respond to your particular enquiry. It will not be given to any third party that is not associated with Bunn Leisure and its businesses without contacting you in advance. Your details may be retained on file and used to contact you in the future with informations that is relevant to Bunn Leisure Holiday Offers or Caravan Holiday Home Sales and associated facilities, amenities, entertainment etc., at some stage in the future either by post, electronic mail or other methods. This information may be used, for example, to inform you of special promotions, price offers etc. Bunn Leisure respects you right of privacy. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used we will respect your wishes - should you have any queries or wish to be removed from our list please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also collect information about your preferences both when you tell us what these are and by analysis of site traffic, including now or in the future cookies and IP addresses. This information may be used to personalise your visits to our website or to provide you with relevant information based on your previous choices or information entered. We may also monitor and collect web traffic data to our site, to be used for statistical and analytical purposes. The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 dictate that we must give you the option of opting in or out of accepting cookies in any and all Bunn Leisure websites. When you first visit you will have a message displayed with all options and information allowing you to make a decision based on our websites and your browsing needs. You can configure you're browser not to accept cookies and prevent us from using your information in this way if you want.
When you give us information about another person you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data, including sensitive personal data and to the transfer of their information and to receive on their behalf and data protection notice. Bunn Leisure sites may contain links to other web sites, the company is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these web sites. Any links to any other sites does not mean that Bunn Leisure endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the accuracy of any promotions, offers or information contained therein. That in accessing these or any of Bunn Leisure site that you have the necessary protection from viruses or trojan horses or any other items that may cause malicious damage or construction and have taken all precautionary measures prior to undertaking any downloads etc..
1. Bunn Leisure undertakes to keep any information personally identifying you ("personal information") confidential to itself, financial and the regulatory authorities, on the basis set out below.
2. Bunn Leisure may hold personal information about you:
a) which you provide to Bunn Leisure when booking a holiday, visiting our Parks or Entertainment Venue.
b) which you provide to Bunn Leisure when you phone any of our helpdesks or customer service lines
c) when you purchase a caravan from us
d) when you make an online enquiry or contact us by email, from our web site or email campaign
3. Personal information held about you may be used for the following purposes:
a) to enable the Bunn Leisure customer service and park staff to assist with enquiries and/or process your on-going requirements
b) to use your information and feedback to enable Bunn Leisure to develop their existing products, facilities and services to suit Bunn Leisure's customers practical needs.
c) to ensure that Bunn Leisure staff can trace each owner or holiday maker quickly in the unlikely event of an incident concerning the Parks facilities or in the case of an owner their property.
d) to enable Bunn Leisure to contact you with information, news and special offers relevant to your needs as an owner/member, or holiday maker.
Please note that Bunn Leisure makes use of CCTV on our Parks to ensure the safety of our guests, holiday makers and employees.
Terms and Conditions of Sale - Caravans
No variation of these conditions of sale shall be valid unless in writing and signed by or on behalf of both parties.
1) This Agreement and any allowance in respect of a used Caravan offered by the Purchaser in part exchange are subject to acceptance and written confirmation by a duly authorised representative of the Seller.
2) Without prejudice to the Seller's right to recover damages for breach of contract, no refund of a deposit shall be made where a Purchaser fails to complete a contract to purchase a Caravan without good and valid legal reason, except where an agreement is cancelled under the provision of Clause 6 below (in which event any deposit paid shall be refunded to the Purchaser).
3) The Caravan shall be at the Purchaser's risk immediately on delivery. The Caravan shall remain the property of the Seller until the price has been discharged in full. A cheque given by the Purchaser in payment shall not be treated as a discharge until the same has been cleared.
4) Where the Seller agrees to allow part of the price of the Caravan to be discharged by the Purchaser delivering a used Caravan to the Seller, such allowance is hereby agreed to be given and received and such used Caravan is hereby agreed to be delivered and accepted as part of the sale and purchase of the Caravan and upon the following further conditions:
a) that such used Caravan is the absolute property of the Purchaser and is free from all encumbrances: or
b) that such used Caravan is the subject of a Hire Purchase agreement or other finance arrangement capable of cash settlement by the Seller, in which case the allowance shall be reduced by the amount required to be paid by the Seller in settlement thereof.
c) that if the Seller has examined the said used Caravan prior to his confirmation and acceptance of this Agreement, the said used caravan shall be delivered to him in the same condition as at the date of such examination (fair wear and tear accepted).
d) that such used Caravan shall be delivered to the Seller on or before delivery of the Caravan to be supplied by him hereunder and the property in the said used Caravan shall thereupon pass to the Seller absolutely.
e) that without prejudice (d) above, such used Caravan shall be delivered to the Seller within 14 days of notification to the Purchaser that the Caravan to be supplied by the Seller is ready for delivery.
f) that if the Caravan to be delivered by the Seller through no fault on the part of the Seller shall not be delivered to the Purchaser within 30 days after the date of this Agreement of the estimated delivery date, where that is later, the allowance on the said used Caravan shall be subject to a reduction to be proposed in writing by the Seller. If the Seller and the Purchaser shall not agree on a reduction allowance for the used Caravan within 10 days of such notice, then the Agreement shall by null and void and the Seller and the Purchaser shall be released from all their obligations hereunder.
In the event of non-fulfillment of any of the foregoing conditions, other than (f), the Seller shall be discharged from any obligation to accept the said used Caravan or to make any allowance in respect thereof and the Purchaser shall discharge in cash the full price of the Caravan to be supplied by the Seller.
5) Notwithstanding the sums for the current taxes inserted in the Agreement, the respective sums payable by the Purchaser in respect thereof shall be the equivalent of such an amount as the Seller has been legally required to pay or us bound to pay and is bound to charge at the time the taxable supply occurs.
a) (New Caravans Only) The Seller will endeavour to secure delivery of the Caravan by the estimated delivery date (if any), but does not guarantee time of delivery and shall not be liable for any damages or claims of any kind in respect of delay in delivery.
b) (New Caravans Only) If the Seller shall fail to deliver the Caravan within 28 days of the estimated date of delivery stated in this Agreement, the Purchaser may by notice in writing to the Seller require delivery of the Caravan within 7 days of receipt of such notice. If the Caravan shall not be delivered to the Purchaser within the said 7 days, the Agreement may be cancelled.
c) (New Caravans Only) This Agreement and the delivery of the Caravan shall be subject to any terms and conditions which the Manufacturer or Concessionaire may from time to time lawfully attach to the supply of the Caravan or the re-sale of such Caravan by the Seller, and the Seller shall not be liable for any failure to deliver the Caravan occasioned by his inability to obtain it from the Manufacturer or Concessionaire or by his compliance with such terms and conditions.
d) (New Caravans Only) The Seller undertakes that he will ensure that the pre-delivery check work specified by the Manufacturer or Concessionaire is performed and that he will use his best endeavors to obtain for the Purchaser from the Manufacture or Concessionaire the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given by it to the Seller or to the Purchaser in respect of the Caravan.
e) (New Caravans Only) If after the date of this Agreement and before delivery of the Caravan to the Purchaser the recommended prices for the Caravan or any goods the subject of this Agreement should be altered, the Seller shall give notice of any such alteration to the Purchaser and:
(i) in the event of a recommended price increase, the amount of such increase, which the Seller intends to pass to the Purchaser shall be notified in writing to the Purchaser. The Purchaser shall have the right to cancel the Agreement within 14 days of receipt of such notice. If the Purchaser does not give such notice as aforesaid, the increase in price shall be added to and become part of the Agreement price.
(ii) in the event of a recommended price being reduced, the amount of such reduction, if any, which the Seller intends to allow to the Purchaser shall be notified in writing to the Purchaser.
f) (New Caravans Only) In the event of the Manufacturer of the Caravan described in the Agreement ceasing to make a Caravan of that type, the Seller may (whether the estimated delivery date has arrived or not) by notice in writing to the Purchaser cancel the Agreement.
7) Unless expressly included in any Warranty or Guarantee, the Seller shall not be under any liability to supply an alternative Caravan during the period that any work is being carried out for the Purchaser in pursuance of such warranty or guarantee.
8) Used Caravans are not sold subject to or with the benefit of any express Warranty or Guarantee whatsoever, unless agreed in writing between the parties hereto and only upon such terms and conditions in such Warranty or Guarantee.
9) Not withstanding the provision of this Agreement, the Purchaser shall be at liberty before the expiry of 7 days after notification to him that the Caravan is ready for delivery to arrange for a Finance Company to purchase the Caravan from the Seller at the price payable hereunder. Upon the purchase of the caravan by such Finance Company, the preceding clauses of this Agreement shall cease to have effect, but any used Caravan for which any allowance was there under agreed to be made to the Purchaser shall be bought by the Seller at a price equal to such allowance, upon the conditions set forth in Clause 4 above (save that in d), e), and f) thereof all references to 'deliver' or 'delivered' in relation to the Caravan shall be constructed as meaning delivery or delivered by the Seller to or to the order of the Finance Company and the Seller shall be accountable to the Finance Company on behalf of the Purchaser for the said price and any deposit paid by him under the Agreement.
10) Cancellation agreement within the terms of purchase allows a period of 5 days from the date of the purchase agreement being finalised where an order can be cancelled without penalty. Where a Purchaser breaches this agreement by cancelling outside the 5 day 'cooling off' period Bunn Leisure will be entitled to recover our losses incurred in consequence.
11) Any notice given hereunder must be in writing and sent by post to the residence of the person to whom it is addressed and shall be deemed to have been received in due course of post.
12) In a non-consumer transaction, the Seller will not accept any liability for any loss of use, downtime or other consequential loss claim whatsoever and however caused or arising.
12) With a purchase transaction of a new caravan Bunn Leisure will include delivery costs, pre-delivery inspection, siting, connections, electric and gas safety checks, a gas bottle, an aerial, steps, an under-seal (unless the chassis is galvanised) a full caravan clean and a one year warranty* (* some purchases agreements may not include a warranty). With the purchase transaction of a pre-owned caravan Bunn Leisure will include siting, connections, electric and gas safety checks, a gas bottle, an aerial, steps, an under-seal (unless the chassis is galvanised) and a six month warranty* (* some purchase agreements may not include a warranty).
take the next step
Book your free personal tour of Bunn Leisure's multi award winning facilities.
Find out about the Bunn Leisure Holiday Home lifestyle and everything the freedom of owning your owning your own holiday home has to offer.
Have a question?
Click to email our Ownership team and they'll get back to you.